View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 01:03 PM   #20
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I just dont see any trade that helps us and that makes sense for the other teams.

Our assets arent good enough to get a player who is worthy to give up 15+ mio capspace in 2019 and 2020. Best example a player like Beal (or slightly worse).

DSJ+Wes isnt good enough for that. Not having the 2019 FRP doesnt help either. And DSJ is right now in a sell low window and you never sell in such a window.

Players we could potentially get for our assets are also not good enough to give up the opportunities in the next two FA offseason.

Wes: expiring + lame 2nd from a contender

Powell: with the heavy 10m PO he is pretty much an overpaid roleplayer with zero or even slightly negative value

DSJ: Dont know how high you could sell on his potential. Best case is like a switch with the Suns for Jackson. I prefer to see if DSJ figures it out over the next 50 games to play better offball.

Barnes: Heavy 25m PO, pretty much a finished product. Dont think you can get a better player in a trade.

So yeah...i think we wont trade until the TDL. Wont make sense for either team...

Last edited by sefant77; 12-26-2018 at 01:04 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote