View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 05:15 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Gotta say that was the best Dak has ever looked by a mile. Some was the Giants shit ass secondary of course and some was most definitely on an offense that finally doesn't have training wheels on. But Dak just looked like a real qb of a NFL passing offense finally and I am thrilled. I wanna see him do it a few more times but yesterday finally showed me one thing for sure. You can win with Dak at qb. Really hope the defense improves though because we gave up almost 500 yds of offense and I saw almost no pass rush. It looked like if the Giants wanted to they could have ran Saquan for 300 yards. In particular the D line looked horrid. I still don't know why Brown is ahead of Lewis on the depth chart at corner he looks worse and worse after a nice rookie season. And I'm so sick and tired of Jeff Heath.

Good first game though, If Dak and the passing offense under KM can look anything close to yesterday consistently then he absolutely deserves to be paid as much as Goff and Wentz.
Cooper/Gallup/Cobb is gonna be trouble for defenses this season... All three of them looking like #1 options right now -- the pieces are there for Dak to succeed, and he appears to be rising to the challenge.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote