Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 03:35 PM   #11
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I haven't really had an update. Since the 4th I've been quarantined in my room, and I've only left my room to use the bathroom. That is until today. I drove to MCI Diagnostic Center and got retested for COVID-19. For those who don't already know they have drive-thru testing. Today they asked me why I was there, and I explained that I previously tested positive for COVID-19, and I needed negative results before I could return to work. They then offered a free antibodies test so I would then know if I had COVID-19 previously, and if I would even need the vaccine should I test negative from today's testing.

When I got home I've been on the phone trying to find out which doctors I can visit through a Multiplan that I have through my job. It's terrible insurance that is just barely legal. I did find some doctors who accept it, and I scheduled some doctor's visits that I can cancel should I test positive again. That is a real possibility as my co-worker who first tested positive is still positive after retesting this week.