Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 12:41 PM   #14
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

The one thing you can do as coach is shake up the lineups. Turn over every stone to see what works best. Kidd is not doing that. I understand it's not ideal to dump the coach this early and it's 1000% not happening. But, who thinks his rotations are correct? Who thinks he has this team hitting on even half it's cylinders. If the blame is with FO then why is he rolling out the same failed experiments? Kidd does not have a contending roster but that doesn't exclude him from most of the blame because it's clear that is leaving a lot of meat on the bone.

To go with DHWS coach plan, I wouldnt have been backing the moves/ lack of moves in the media like he did during the offseason. Saying, well let's not forget we have Frank etc. If coach isn't on-board with the moves and lack of moves made, then give a vague comment, "I don't control the personel moves and I'm not going to give opinions about that, I'm here to coach the guys we have to be the best they can be". Don't champion FRANK in the face of losing JB and then not ever play him. Don't come out and say you aren't starting your second best player and then hold him to ridiculously high standards that he doesn't hold others to.

Who in their right mind starts THJ and gives him more mins after what he's done this season and knowing hes super sreaky? You're just setting yourself up to have to pull him in a few weeks and try something else. It's been proven time and time again.

Far as I'm concerned, Kidd shocked me when he said Wood wouldn't start and championed Frank this offseason. He started free falling with other puzzling rotations and general roster utilization. Ultimately If all else is equal and we are in the finals and it's a chess match between coaches, we are chocolate fuct.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-02-2022 at 12:44 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote