Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 09:48 AM   #30
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Again, Shai shot 14-23, so yeah, did a great job defensively against him...sigh.

Here is where the strange divide seems to occur with how people view this team. I do not focus so vigilantly on offense vs defense. I focus on PLAYING THE BETTER PLAYER. That just seems so simple to me. Talent>everything else.

What happens is that players who haven't earned their minutes will get to play almost indefinitely because they "supposedly" play defense. But it almost doesn't matter if they play it or not, it's just the perception that they do.

Defense didn't beat the Thunder as they shot 48% from the field. We hit our threes and made fts.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote