Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 02:57 PM   #39
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So now we're playing the didn't watch the game card and "muh experience"? Weak. Grow up if you want to keep having adult conversations.
Grow the fuck up is classic coming from you and the few here who can't grasp simple concepts.

I'm of the simple understanding that we have a better chance at winning *that exact game* with Frank playing over Hardy so we can utilize a man on man and plus team defender with Green being out.

The ONLY argument is that Hardy getting no minutes is malpractice. I would tend to agree. But to shit on Frank for the benefit of wanting to see Hardy. Nah, fuck that.

I want to win games. If Hardy can come along and become a complete player then great. That's not what he is right now and that specific game would not have been productive to his experience or development or whatever the hell you want to apply to it.

But here we are in a "Fire Kidd" thread 27 games into the season complaining about a decision that ultimately won the game. The same hate shown here towards Frank is blatantly not shared by this staff and his teammates. You may not see it that way (hating on Frank) but it's definitely coming across as that more than whatever the desire to see Hardy more.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote