View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 10:36 PM   #37
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Turnovers hurt a little. But ffs rebounding and Free throw shooting hurts worse.

Luka poor 4th quarter.

Im gonna bitch about the real problem watchinf this team. Derek Harper, he is so bad. I can't stand listening to him. Literally just makes random calls that are so wrong. Like the late in 3rd quarter non charge call Josh Green almost drew. " they would have blown the whistle If Josh wasn't in the restricted area" meanwhile he was about 3 feet outside the restricted area. I had to rewind it and see if what he was spouting to everyone watching was actually a blatant lie or not. Then later, Green makes a good defensively play on Murray and he says 'well I thought Murray had the size advantage there but Green made a good play". Wtf? Green is also 6'5" and outweighs him by 20 lbs. He's so wrong, so bland, and so humorless. Every witty comment goes well above his head. Cuban can roll out and take 4 players and Harp with him for all I care.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote