View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #52
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I think at this point I would refuse the nomination but that was pretty funny Dan....you little bitch.

No, No, No you can't refuse.................Are you kidding -- it would be way way to much fun having you and Sike, and EL doing it Doc.

You could implement the "Can't be an idiot" rule - where you changed everything to mandarin if anyone acts up.

Or you could do the "If your going to act like a libidiot, then you have to carry the "I LOVE CLINTON" signature", so that all the rest of us would at least be warned.

Maybe do a -- I'm a XXXX Fan below the line, so all us Mavs fans could know up front where alligences lie.

Maybe a Mediot signature line as well.......

I think you three would add some true life to the board if you were Mods.......

Plus reading the changes that Doc and U2 would have to be making with each other every 3-5 days would be priceless................

Then again, maybe not. I might not get any work done, and I might get fired for falling on the ground laughing at all the antics you three could come up with. I guess I'll never know.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote