View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 10:27 AM   #76
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
pup you obviously do not understand the nature of mine and docĀ“s relationship...we are very much like Van Dame in that movie where he played twins....uh...what was it called....ah yes..."double impact"! Apart we are terrible forces to behold...but TOGETHER we are an unstopable tornado of life-ending roundhouse kicks and jaw crushing judo upper cuts....you cannot oppose us!

as stronger doc IS a stronger sike!!! beware!!!!
Maybe Dan was just so close that he was shaking enough for the both of you........LOL...

Tornado -------------Hahahahahahahahaha --- and I am not opposed --- you and doc make a cute couple and I really don't want to know all about your "relationship".

Thank you for the laugh today, I needed it.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote