View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 06:24 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Honestly, on the note of not getting joy out of the Mavs... I think I might finally be done here. I've stayed on long, long after there were any real signs of life, because I occasionally enjoyed exchanging insights from the last few die-hards, but all I ever see here is bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. The team sucks, and Luka Doncic (you know, our generational superstar who in 5 years has already put of a Hall of Fame worthy career, is easily one of the top five players in the league, and is basically a walking 30 point triple double) is a fat, lazy, selfish, unprofessional loser.

If all I had to go by was this forum, not only would I have stopped following the Dallas Mavericks, I'd blow my fucking brains out.

But thankfully I have functioning eyeballs, and I can see that the Mavs are actually a relevant playoff team. Flawed, yes, but still a team that wins plenty more than it loses, and one that is quite fun to watch at that. I think some of you people need fucking therapy. Professional therapy. I hope you get it. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying watching the Mavs in the playoffs- even if it is a second round or even first round exit.
I have a suggestion. Start a fn thread and ask for roses. I asked for details on how you would improve the team in this one. All youve done is bitch about peoples opinion, word choice and threaten to leave. If you have such a positive outlook and your eyeballs are superior to everyone elses, then make a thread for it and hopefully you can pop in there everyday and get what you need to stay here. Or.. As the saying goes, this is not an airport, theres no need to announce your departure. Good luck on Twitter lol.

I follow the team because I have done so since early 90s. Its what I know. Ive put in my time with this organization and Ive been around this forum about as long as you. This is my "therapy", Talking shit with many of the same people since 2008. I prefer this place over others because no one is selling sht or farming clicks and follows etc. It may be raw and harsh at times but thats part of being a fan.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote