View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 11:10 PM   #96
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Chum I understand that Josh was a huge part of our finals run last year, and we need him to do well if we want to get back.

What I DONT agree with is the idea that "Josh is more important than Dirk." I'm fine with saying: Besides Dirk, Josh Howard is the most important player on the Mavs. To say it in comparison with the superstar just makes it sound rediculous.

Without Josh backing him up, Dirk might not win a Finals.
Without Dirk leading him, Josh will never make the Finals.

Dirk is high and above on the list of Most Important, Most Valuable, Most Coolest German Ever, Most whatever... Josh can be a close second on all those... Don't think he's German though.