View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 11:37 PM   #116
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
If you noticed I always brought defense into it. Dirk was never considered, but you all wanted to bring him into it, so I tried to explain why, but I failed to get my point across until chumdawg broke down what I was saying.

Dirkadirka: Just know that it sounds dumber for you to compare Dirk and Howard for MVP. Better yet to even discuss it in that way. Lastly you all brought up the stat part, I just went along with it for your sakes. For the record, Superstars from each team cancels out each other..Remember that....
And that whole "Superstars cancel each other out" crap is so bogus.