View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk.

I'm assuming this is a what-if scenario that Bron Bron comes here?

Its going to be dictated by whose had the better games and whose made more shots, and I'm sure the play will have the option of either LeBron or Dirk getting the shot. Pick and roll, pick and pop...its going to be a two man game on one side or the other.

But if I'm allowed to choose? Give me Dirk. He's had far more than LeBron, he's proven time and time again that he's clutch. LeBron? He's had a few, but he can't match Dirk. The stats show Dirk is just incredibly clutch. Have you seen his 4th quarter FT%? Go look up on youtube "Dirk clutch"...what do you see? Clutch three pointer, clutch shot, Dirk Nowitzki being clutch, on and on and on.

Give me Dirk.

Oh, and LeBron ain't going to be bitching when Dirk's shot goes in.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote