View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #114
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
We all knew the Bulls were not going to beat Miami in a 7 game series, but man was it sweet to hope they could.

Can someone please clear up the Derrick Rose situation for me? I thought he was suppose to be back for this playoff series or is he just taking time off to make sure everything is healed perfectly? Did he re-injure himself? What exactly is going on with the dude?
There has been a lot of debate over this for a while now, and really heated up in the past week or two. Basically, he has been cleared by doctors for 2 months now. However, he does not feel like he is ready to go play in an NBA game. Everyone is not sure whether it is mental or physical, but I'd lean towards the mental aspect of the injury, since he's been cleared. I think it is completely up to the player. Much has been debated as to the "selfishness" and whatnot of it all, but in the end, I think it's the player, the team, and his teammates who know best. And last I heard, they are all backing him 100%.

Here is the most recent debate I could find on the topic: http://espn.go.com/chicago/story/_/i...tential-return
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote