View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #32
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
I love Roy too. But 1, 3, 6th round picks are a lot to give up...and Roy has been injured a good deal in the NFL.

and with Romo sidelined...it will take some time to develop a chemistry. Hopefully this makes Tony heal faster! Get well soon Tony!

Well we had two #3's next year and we just got a pick for Pac-Man which is a #5. So for me I look at it as we're basically giving up a #1. I don't like the fact of giving up so much potential youth and when you do that you never succeed but we had some draft picks we could afford to lose and this team has been pretty good about getting guys in every round of the draft. Jay Ratliff was a #7, Romo undrafted, Barber in the 4th round, etc. So i'm not really too concerned about the #1. Not to mention Roy Williams is better than anyone in the draft next season and definately better than anyone we would be drafting. Especially if we're drafting guys like Bobby Carpenter.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote