View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #28
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the exhibition game where he went wild and scored 29 against SAC. He was slashing to the basket and raining 3's. had a little trouble covering KMart, but who doesn't.

I haven't watched a lot of the Mavs so far this year, but I have yet to see why Stack is getting minutes more than Green. I have seen games where he seemed to fade into the woodwork, so maybe its a consistancy thing.

Green was in the last class where the NBA drafted out of high school. His classmates are college seniors now.

He could be another guy like Bass and Diop...drafted too young, stuck on the end of the bench until Donnie gave 'em a chance to produce.