View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 AM   #84
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Yes, that is it. Have my TP and Lotion now... Damn it, if ONLY HIS NECK WASN'T HURT!!!

Dude, move on. You just said that having THE BEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME would make the Cowboys just as good as they are now with Romo. How do we proceed from here without me calling you names similar to those I reserve for the intellect of our favorite football team? Move on.
The best QB in the history of the game? Really? He (and his coach Tony Dungy, I would remind you) pretty much delivered crap. They are both losers...under your criteria, and under most, I am sure.

Certainly nothing like a Montana or an Aikman or a Bradshaw or even a Favre or a Young or a Staubach.

Best in the history...giggle. Go on believing that...with one title in like more than ten years. Yeah...that's salty.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote