View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #85
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The best QB in the history of the game? Really? He (and his coach Tony Dungy, I would remind you) pretty much delivered crap. They are both losers...under your criteria, and under most, I am sure.

Certainly nothing like a Montana or an Aikman or a Bradshaw or even a Favre or a Young or a Staubach.

Best in the history...giggle. Go on believing that...with one title in like more than ten years. Yeah...that's salty.
Wow. OK.

I do wonder where ol Dirk was prior to his title considering the man-love there and even where he is now to you on an all-time list considering this stance.

Peace out bro.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 09-28-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote