View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:24 AM   #406
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka Petric View Post
Hi,

Not sure is this is the right place to post this, hope it's ok and doesn't break any rules. Wanted to start a new thread, but I couldn't.

My name is Luka Petric. I work for Radio Slovenija, Slovenia's national radio broadcaster. We have just finished an audio documentary about Luka Doncic in English and I thought you might be interested in it.

Luka Doncic: Becoming Wonderboy is about how Doncic became Europe's hottest basketball prospect. From his first training and his move abroad to Madrid to becoming a double European Champion and winning MVP honours in the regular season and Final Four of the Euroleague, the stories of his life as told by him, his friends and family, his former coaches and teammates. It also has a bit about how he watched the Mavericks as a young kid at a tournament in Serbia and was punished with his team because they stayed up so late to watch Dallas and Dirk Nowitzki play.

The documentary is available on Youtube, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfWqQXZJyTw&t=34s and also through Apple and Google podcast providers. Hope you like it.

Best of luck in the new season,
Luka
Welcome and great first post.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote