View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 AM   #409
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka's Mom View Post
Based on how Carlisle has been using Luka, I don't think he'll average more than 5 assists per game in his rookie season. But I think it's fine. It seems that his rebounding will exceed expectations. If I had to guess, I think his averages will be:

16.5 ppg (43% FG, 35% 3PT, 75% FT)
7.0 rpg
4.0 apg
1.5 spg
I think eventually his assists will pick up. Part of the development process is learning the finer points of the game, this is where inconsistency will rear it's ugly face, but it's to be expected. Luka has a nose for the ball and he rarely puts his head down. He helps the team in several aspects of the game, his shooting, teams will start to respect that part of his game, once that happens, he will draw flying defenders to create a 4 on 5, he will have several choices, pass shoot, etc., all part of the development of his IQ. He's already advanced for his age, he will have the rookie wall to climb, but given the tools he has, he'll fly over it, whether it's rebounding, defending, he will find a way to effect the game if the shot isn't falling.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote