View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #52
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I just figure that any criticism of obama is going to be criticized as racist, which it has throughout the media and here as well.
Why do you guess it rears its ugly head in the media and here as well. So, is the media trying to stir up racism? I think not. I think they are trying to report on the truth and not try to hide all this racism that is going on with this presidential race. You continue to add fuel to the fire, and you expect someone like myself NOT to point it out. All this talk here and in the media about Obama's middle name being used as racist and now you re-post this silly dumb as* article, and you juice it up more and add "Hussein" with "Thugocracy" and dont think I am not going to think nothing of it. I guarantee if someone posted some racist stuff on here about McCain, there would be a charge to ban them with a quickness.

You have people of all backgrounds here, and their backgrounds should be considered here on this message board. If there are people offended by this stuff, then the easiest thing to do is quit the BS and just argue the facts without the added BS.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 10-12-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote