View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #37
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Cuban not in favor of booting Sterling

The short & sweet of it: "freedom of speech" - it's a slippery slope to remove someone's property for having an unpopular opinion, even if he is a disgusting bigot.

Not a surprising viewpoint, considering that Cuban's opinions aren't always the most popular either. I mean, he distributed Loose Change - a "documentary" about how the US government CAUSED 9/11. And although he says that movie didn't reflect his own personal beliefs, simply being associated with something like that could be construed as a reason to take his team away... Where do you draw the line once a precedence has been set?
So that's Cuban's pitch to the top-flight free agents who might consider signing with Dallas? Good luck.

I'd be leery of and absolutely opposed to any governmental entity coming in to try to force Sterling out.

I'd be leery of and absolutely contemptuous of any private business association that didn't.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 04-29-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote