View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #60
chosen_one8976

chosen_one8976 will become famous soon enoughchosen_one8976 will become famous soon enough

Damp isnt that bad and theres a 90% chanced diop is comin back. if magliore can go back to his glory days, the mavs will be set. i doubt it will happen, but im fine with damp/diop and dont forget about malik allen. the mavs really didnt use him enough, he can hit the mid distance jumper. all of these guys can make the bunnys. damp does have bad hands though he makes up for it with his rebounding and defense...we have inside guys on our team, avery just didnt use them right. bass is only going to get better too. we just need to keep him out of the 5 spot, he a great compliment comin off the bench for dirk.

what we really need to start lookin at is the shooting guard position. jho is gone, the mavs did the same thing with harris. support him, then trade him. if not i expect carlisle to get him to start playin defense again at least, hopefully keep your fingers crossed, start takin the ball to the basket...the person that i think should be the first to go jet. i love the guy and hes a good emotional leader for this team, but hes always been a position problem for us. we should start thinkin about tradin him and possibly another player(stack or someone else to fill in) im thinkin that redd could be a possibility along with jason richardson, corey maggette (shot 38% from three), mike miller (memphis also has a ton of good young point guards to possibly get also, conley, lowry, crittenton), jamal crawford or quentin richardson, martell webster(39% from 3, probably get pretty cheap), i like franciso garcia and john salmons and beno udrih from sacremento, we could get all three for terry and wright, anthony parker from toronto actually shot 44% from 3, roger mason and nick young from washington deshawn stevenson is good but runs his mouth too much...those are the players we should look at if we're goin to trade anybody

theres alot of decent shooting guards out there that we could get without a trade too, cj miles has come up alot, dont forget about kelenna azebuke...both are restricted free agents, but both utah and gs have other players they have to worry about first
chosen_one8976 is offline   Reply With Quote