View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #52
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

i don't know, i think i'd go with lazy. sporadically lazy, both mentally and physically.

physically, they just don't seem to bring enough effort day in and day out, and i think that's been the case for a number of years. they can bring it when they are properly motivated, but, like my 15 year old, they have trouble with self-motivation. they seem to constantly need a boot in their ass, and at this level, they shouldn't need that every night.

mentally, they just seem to lose focus easily. way too many brain farts for a team as talented and experienced as this one is. too many costly turnovers. too many bad penalties.

but, as usual, i still have hope. it's early, but there are good signs and troubling signs.