View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I personally hope Republicans can end their petty petulance and become integral authors/owners of this legislation.
My understanding of the problem with the House Bill is that only Democrats were allowed to author and contribute to it. Pelosi refused to meet with GOP leaders, something Obama had to do instead. I think bipartisan input on this thing could be very helpful.

But the realist in me says that bipartisan input will result in the worst of both worlds... something like the elimination of the Tax Code along with $3 trillion in spending. And Wagyu steaks stuffed with Kobe beef, garnished with Australian lobster, on a bed of arugula.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 01-30-2009 at 12:27 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote