View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #63
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Chicken or the egg. I'd say fire Kidd if he can't make it past the first round with this roster.

Maxi and THJ in their correct roles are absolutely rotation worthy. It's the same thing we are seeing with Powell, though with additions he's almost just depth in case of injury.

Maxi at the 4 and THJ as a spark plug 2, both from off of the bench, are great depth. A good coach knows when to sit both, especially if one keeps being hunted on the defensive end in THJ.

THJ didn't appear to learn shit all on shot selection last night. Jacked up a couple of deep contested threes. He's nice when he's hitting, but I he's one for certain that I won't miss...
THJ isn't a smart player. Plain and simple.

But you're spot on with what their roles should be. Totally agree that it's a luxury to have Maxi and THJ in more limited roles.

But man, even Exum who has been out since the last Star Wars movie looked better than THJ. He understands flow, ball handling, and when to take a freakin' good shot.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote