View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 06:41 PM   #44
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice
Default RE:Why zone worked for a while vs PHO

I know this sounds like hindsight. But, I was screaming at the TV when Nellie put Booth in. My thoughts were, "there goes Nellie letting the other team dictate who he puts in the game, rather than playing our best players and dictating to the other team". Of course, when Bradley comes in the dunk-fest stops, as always when he plays. But Nellie is too bone-headed to see what's going on and think "hmmm, why don't I put the dunk-stopper in?". I mean, how much more obvious could it be after all these years. When the other team is doing layup and dunk drills, it's time for Shawn. Shawn was obviously our 2nd string center this year from how he and Booth have played so far. I'm not trying to say Nellie is alone in this, but geez, sometimes he just can't see the forest thru the trees, and it seems so idiotic. I mean, who in their right mind thinks they can match the Suns athleticism. You can't. You have to beat them with size. Duh!
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote