View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #990
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Some people have the WTF reaction for Carlisle being the one going to talk to Haywood, but he makes the most sense. They have to get their act resolved and stop whatever bickering might have happened based on the rotation. Did Haywood deserve to get benched in place of Damp over the later part of the season and in the series against SA, some would say yes, some would say no. Either way, Carlisle made the decision and they just need to clear the air and move forward together.
No doubt, man to man, have it out. No fluff, this is how we're going to use you, are you in or out? I love how Cuban runs the show, I mean if you want the jersey, dancing girls, scoreboard announcement, you don't belong on my basketball team, but if you agree to what coach has planned for you next season, you're our guy.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote