View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #996
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
DLord from db.com on the news of JJ and Atlanta
I'm not sure what the ploy would be though. I mean who are they kidding? For Johnson to stay it's going to come down to the numbers but implying they'll pay to the moon to keep him won't drive up interest or offers in S&T's.

In other words, if they're truly willing to just hold on to him at that price it doesn't make me want to up the ante with out S&T offer. We have many other options and not many teams will want to take on that much salary so in the end they will have bluffed and wasted peoples' time only to have Johnson eventually leave like he has been saying he'll do all along.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 06-30-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote