View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 11:47 AM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Mavs 100% have to be better defensively and on the boards.

Right now we are the Dantoni Suns and offense wins in the regular season, but defense gets you to the WCF/Finals. We saw how our offense wilted against big/strong/long defense in Toronto so our offense has to be even better while we need to find ways to get to at least the top half of the league in defense/rebounding.
It's a personnel problem. I don't think there are any ways to get into the top half, or even close to it frankly, in terms of defense and rebounding, without changing the roster. When your point guard is your best rebounder, you have a problem.

But you know what? This team is pretty damn good, and I'm enjoying the hell out of this season so far. I had lost hope last season and was just waiting for Luka to demand a trade. No more.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote