View Single Post
Old 03-16-2001, 04:43 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't insinuating you were affiliated with the KKK! Geez..I was asking how YOU felt about them in general. You seem to think that shouting racial slurs and deragotory remarks isn't that much worse than a common insult. This isn't a case of being overly sensitive or easily offended. What Williams said and did was highly offensive (it actually crosses into the realm of obscenity) and should be considered as such by any level-headed individual. No matter what that fan said to him, Williams should NOT have said or did those things. Personally, I don't think the fact that he's a public figure has anything to do with it (though some may argue he needs to watch what he says based on the fact that he's under heavy public scrutiny due to his star status). The guy's complete trash. Even in the heat of the moment, I couldn't possibly fathom a need or desire to bring up racist shit like that.

Oh and remember the John Rocker incident? That was pretty bad but at least he didn't talk about killing all the Jews, Blacks, and Gays.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote