View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:45 PM   #111
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I agree with the article, Dirk needs to get involved more or Avery must tell him to shoot more. Maybe this is what is wrong with Dirk, if Avery is holding him back.

Everyone knows how good Lebron and Kobe is but did you know that Lebron and Kobe shoot alot, plus when they go 10 out of 25 that was considered good. Probably because they grab rebounds, shoot ft's but Dirk is not even shooting as many as they make or taking that many atempts.

Maybe Dirk is upset with Avery but i am not sure. I am not for Stackhouse as much time as he is getting and going to him over and over again. Avery needs to lit a fire under Stackhouse and make him do more than stand and shoot. I hope Avery tells Dirk and the team to get Dirk involved more, not less.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote