View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #14
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I am not saying i am right. Everyone gets to vote. I like people with substance, not phony's. Not people that stand up behind slogans and have no substance. I do not like the ones that sell us out to China because i love my country and i do not want to fund the middle east that hates us or fund China. I want to pay the American people and protect them. I like my tax dollars helping Americans and building my country up, not tearing it down or sending my tax dollars to the middle east and build them up.

I know many in here are in love with Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield but i am not one of them. I do not think they was good for our country or our economy. Plus we are less safe. I am not saying this because they have Republican after their name. I happen to like Greenspan, Hagel, Romney, Newt and even though Huckabee had some pretty wild ideas, he wasn't bad at all and had substance. He wasn't a phony.

Some will say the ones i have issues with are Democrats and that is Bush, Cheney, Rudy, Libberman and McCain. McCain wasn't half bad at one time untill he sold his soul to the neocons. I don't like his flip flopping on him asking people, what am i suppose to say this week? He has no substance to him. He is just another puppet like W Bush was. This is the way i feel. His dad wasn't and i liked him just fine.

As far as gambling, i think anything over $1,500 is taxed on one lick or one hit. Maybe it is differ for differ states, not sure.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote