View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 03:25 PM   #242
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
OK, give me an honest answer ... Do you think the Spurs in general and/or Ginobili in particular have flopped this series? When it came down to the Spurs/Heat, I was really ready to see a TON of flopping. But there hasn't been much imo and really only on the Heat side that I can think of.

Given that the Heat won by 2 points, should teams really start taking flop lessons from an acting coach? I'm being honest with this question, not sarcastic. Do we need Dirk, Monta, and Vince to start acting like they get hit about 3 times a game? It would have to be a veteran do this because obviously the league doesn't give the calls to the no-name role players.
Honest answer is that I haven't watched intently enough to have noticed or cared. From my casual viewing, I haven't really noticed much flopping minus that Wade one. Still, Ginobili is like the king of floppers and Wade is his Salacious Crumb in that regard. Pretty much guaranteed to see Manu do something just as bad this series if not worse.

Should the Mavs do it? Well, some Mavs do it every now and then, but I'm hoping they won't be as bad as those two. Ever.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote