View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:09 PM   #529
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolencd View Post
Hey!
Just popped in here to say that there should be a tread that Mavs should do all they can to get Deni Avdija. Wizards don't know how to facilitate him and he's just rotting there. They'd probabaly be willing to give him away for easy money.

If you don't believe me, just wait. With the right development Avdija will be a star in 10 years. I think he could be what Goran Dragić is for Miami.

If Dallas could get him that would definitely prove to be a top 10 ever front office move.
Is this a real life post or a bit? He's averaging 21 Mpg there as a 20 year old. You think he would get remotely close to that here? fuhgetaboutit. Why would the Wizz give their 9th pick away? If other teams were this stupid, we would have a dynasty by now.

The other thing that sticks out is that in 10 years he would be a star. So when he is 30 he will have 2-3 years of high level play. I'm not sure how this one made it past quality control

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote