View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #56
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

They were totally snake bit tonight. they had chance after chance after chance and it just wouldn't get in. Lots of mad scrums near the net, lots of chances. And the freaking coyotes would come down and have about 1/10th the ice time, and put the puck in the net.

I left early tonight. First time ever. I was so disgusted after 2, I said to my wife "It's Friday night, we deserve to have a GOOD time" So we left. Screw them. Screw them if that's what they're going to put on the ice.

I don't need that stress. Eff that, and Eff tipppet and Eff Modano and every other guy who isn't giving it his all out there. Lets keep Morrow, Lehtinen, Hagman and Ribeiro and cut every single other GD player and call up the Iowa Stars.

This season is down the tubes after a month and a day.

/suck