Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 06:11 PM   #386
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
UD and I still talk on twitter, and he asked why the Mavs would work him out whnn there was no way he falls to 26. Welp.

This kid still needs a lot of development, but the raw talent is big.
When I was operating under the assumption that Brunson was coming back, I figured he'd get only garbage minutes this year. With Brunson gone though, he could get real minutes this year. Judging by his improvement over his time in the g-league, maybe a trial by fire isn't the worst thing for him. Kidd seems to be the opposite of Carlisle when it comes to young players.

I also found out today that not only did he jump right from high school to the g-league, but he also missed his entire senior year because of covid. So it makes sense then that the adjustment for him was so extreme.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote