View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 01:51 PM   #5
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

I lost my 16 year old tomcat 2 years ago. He died because of a renal failure, lying at my patio. I was with him as it happened.

Half a year before he died, my neighbors get also a tomcat, a very aggressive one. At a fight between the two cats, my was bitten. It had not looked very bad and my tomcat had not shown any signs that he had pains. After 4 weeks my cat looked more and more dizzy and didn´t like to eat. I went to the vet and he ascertained that my cat had a bad inflammation at the spot of the former bite injury. You couldn´t see that something was wrong from outside, because the spot of the injury looked like completely healed. The vet removed the purulence (nearly the capacity of a coffee cup!) but the kidneys were already affected, so my tomcat lived only for about 5 month after that.

So I understand you very good and feel sorry for you to loose a beloved pet and friend. By the way, the tomcat of my neighbors was killed by a tractor 2 weeks before my cat died. He was only one and a half years old.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 07-27-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote