View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 08:31 PM   #187
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Not sure who is more insufferable - The never can quite get it done 76ers org and fanbase or the Nobody ever believes in us "underdogs" that Bostonians always think their team is. My vote is on Boston and all the Bill Simmons sycophants constantly whining about the disrespect of the Boston sports scene. Gag me with a spoon...
Yeah - as much as I hate harden I actually like embiid and think he?s really great. It just was stupid that he felt he needed to self promote just so he could win mvp. That?s a loser mentality as far as I?m concerned.

But Boston fans - yes the whining is insufferable. Good for Tatum who I also really like as a player. Trouble with the east is I hate the Heat more than the c?s - the only good outcome for the nba is for Denver to win it. 🙂
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote