View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 07:32 AM   #188
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Yeah - as much as I hate harden I actually like embiid and think he?s really great. It just was stupid that he felt he needed to self promote just so he could win mvp. That?s a loser mentality as far as I?m concerned.

But Boston fans - yes the whining is insufferable. Good for Tatum who I also really like as a player. Trouble with the east is I hate the Heat more than the c?s - the only good outcome for the nba is for Denver to win it. 🙂
I actually think this incarnation of the Heat is pretty cool. You got to love the killer mentality and heart of Jimmy Butler. He has turned himself into one of the best all around hyper competitive players in the league. Anyone but Celtics is my motto in this post season.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote