View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 09:49 AM   #540
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I?m on board with TJD at #10. I honestly wouldn?t be that surprised if we took him over Hendricks/ Walker (if one were to fall) because he?s more of a 5 than those two.
Watching the Miami game last night, and I'm thinking this guy is nearly identical to what Bam brings to the table. And Bam was drafted 14.

And we might finally have one big advantage on our side with Cuban. He went to IU. And you know damn well he does weird stuff like that.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote