View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 09:45 AM   #545
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I must be missing something on TJD.
Most mock drafts have him projected in the 20s and he is only 6'8 according to some sources.
His age probably plays a part and he seems to be strong and tough, but I'm not sure he would be my preference at 10...maybe if we trade down.
He basically has no holes in game other than 3 point shooting. Excellent passer for his position which is something we desperately need from players outside of Kyrie/Luka.

I mean, Desmond Bane was slated as a late first/early second. Do you think he would be in that same position in a re-draft?

4 year guys will almost never be drafted high, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take them seriously.

I like the idea of the Nets 21/22 if they were interested. You could possibly get TJD and Lively.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-21-2023 at 09:45 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote