View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 11:01 AM   #592
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

The nets seems to need some PG depth and the new PG should be young guy who can be the future PG. I really like Spence but he is on his last year and getting older. The 10 pick seems to be sitting right in PG part of the draft. Wallace, smith and black from Ark., Hood Schifino could all fill the roll.

They could also use a PF. DFS and O'Neal are the guys at the moment but maybe they might like Wood. I'd offer up THJ and 10 for DFS, Mills and pick 21,22. I'd also agree to SnT Wood for Joe Harris if they have interest in Wood. If not then maybe they'd like McGee and Bullock.

Another way to work that deal is to send McGee, Bullock, 10 and for DFS, 21,22. Then work the Joe Harris trade for either SnT Wood or THJ. Maybe third team gets nvolved but Wood seems like a fit at PF for them.

Bertans and Harris could be nice trade deadline assets if the future FRP is added for a player that has long term salary to move. Harris and Bertans 35 mil could be only Bertans 5 mil guaranteed in summer of 24.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote