View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 09:49 AM   #625
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Mavs desperately need a long athletic wing with size like Arron Gordon

Dude can a number of things and is solid defensively

That's why I think guys like siakam or Grant would be perfect here.

Hendricks makes a ton a sense if they keep the pick. He's my favorite player in the entire draft
If Hendricks is on the board at 10, i'd be OK to take him. His measurables and shooting highlights are impressive. I don't think he will be best player though at 10 and if they can find a way to trade future FRP to get another pick later then take L. Miller who seems similar that would be just as good.

Giovany from DraftExpress/ESPN released a new mock draft on June 1. I still think Hood-Schifino will be best player on board at 10 and Giovany now has Utah taking him at 9 with Dick going 11. Cuban needs to use his IU ties and discuss with Mike Woodson about JHS.

Giovany has GG Jackson, Jalen wilson TJD, Jaquez Jr., Walsh and Keyonte Johnson all in the 1st half of the 2nd round. My hope is the Mavs find a way to replenish the roster with a lot of young players when the opportunity is there in a strong draft.

Last edited by sig; 06-02-2023 at 09:52 AM.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote