View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #46
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It's hard to imagine that any direct run was going to get it. That D is ready for it. You have to try to maybe stretch the play to the Edge or PA with a FB or Tight End. That's about it...But you've gotta have faith in your guys to get that 1 yard.
I would have liked to have given it to Choice because Anderson seems to have zero ability to bounce to the outside. That play just looked set-up for one of those patented bounces to the outside that Barber does so well, but Anderson just looked completely unable to do it. I don't know how well Choice would have been able to do it, but I felt he would have given us a better chance than Anderson.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote