View Single Post
Old 03-16-2001, 01:04 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs need to focus on re-signing their starters (FINLEY!), upgrading their bench, and developing their young guys (Harvey, Zhi Zhi, Booth). I think the most pressing needs are acquiring another guard to handle the point, and solidifying the 5. Bradley is starting to play like a stud now that Howard's in the mix, but he obviously needs some relief. Hopefully we'll know by then whether or not Booth is the answer. If not, the Mavs need to go after a Davis (take your pick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) or maybe even Laettner if no one else is willing to play for the exception. Surprisingly, Eisley hasn't been very effective when playing the point this year, so signing another pg is necessary. He seems to fit in better as sg off the bench. Celestand has been mentioned by many here, but I'd much rather have a more experienced and proven pg. Don't get me wrong though, cuz I'd love to have him on the bench! Based on the Mavs' needs, bringing Strick back to BigD might not be the answer. Nevertheless, BRING STRICK BACK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote