View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #30
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I just do not see how we can transform the world or the middle east to our way's. Sadam kept Iran in check. Iran is the one with wmd's, not Iraq. Aren't they more a threat to us than Sadam?

How do we transform Saudi Arabia? Remember we are closely in bed with them and that is where most of the bombers came from.

How do we transform Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Pakistan and it is more. All the differ stan's that are muslim that has broke away from Russia.

I feel we should have been in Afganistan and we should be and we do need to transform this place because we chased Al Queda out. W did good here. I am disapointed he didn't get Bin Laden but even Clinton had the chance and didn't get him. I think our administration did good going in here. We had every right going into here.

When you say "the idea that this transformation is required for the middle-eastern arabic people to achieve along the rest of the world". How can they? We can't turn them into dems and repubs, we can't turn them into Southern Baptist, we can't make alot of them treat women as an equal to a man, we can't make them love the jew's and them consider a jew as a human being.

This is like me telling you to convert to Catholic and an Independent. When someone messes with us and does what they did at 9/11, you better bet we have a right to go after them to the ends of the earth and hunt each one down but for us to say we can transform the middle east where everyone lives by the same rules, laws, and likes each other. This won't happen.

Did you know if we left tomorrow, they would fight amonst themselfs. These people fight, as to where we talk things over, alot of these countries talk by a gun or sword to get their point across. I think you need to read up on how alot of these people live and notice their laws is way differ than ours.

I am throwing oil out now and not even having this in the picture. You can not make Iraq a country club or vacation spot. It is to many people inside and comming across that will never let it be a country club or vacation spot and even if it was this, alot of the countries would destroy it because they do not live that way.

If the middle east want's to be transformed it has to be with the people from within that area, country, those same religions and get tired of living the way they are and being treated.

I feel we are not living in reality to think we can go change the middle east to what we want it to be and what we preceive it should be like. Iraq is not the only country in the middle east, living under conditions we do not aprove of.

How do you think Israel would feel if those Muslim countries transformed them to the way, they think Israel should be? That won't happen, Israel won't let it. How do you think Iran and Syria and other's would feel if Israel transformed them to what they thought the middle east should be? Again, this won't happen as all muslim nations would rise up.

Everyone needs to protect their mother land and homeland. I just do not feel we can transform them, nor can other outsider's as i feel it has to be transformed wityhin, with their on people that is willing to die for what they believe in and their own country.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote