View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 09:32 PM   #35
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I think Germany and Japan was a totally different situation than Iraq and even Vietnam. I do not feel Vietnam was a threat to world domination, nor do i think Sadam and Iraq was. I feel Japan and Germany was trying to achieve this in WWII and Hitler would not stop and just kept marching thru country after country with no end in site.
Your question was about reforming the people, not about their respective threats.

Quote:
This is where you and i differ, i do not see us doing what you are saying and the middle east living in peace and harmony. I am sorry, i don't see it and i do not feel Iraq was the right move. Look at this dude.

Hamas TV's child star says she's ready for martyrdom

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...POBF24hrUDW7oF

Now this is what is being taught and this is not the same religion you and i was taught that is right. You might say none of this has anything to do with religion but i beg to differ. I would go out on a limb and say why alot of Muslim nations have a problem with jewish people because of there religion. I would say that also with jewish people with the Muslims. They both believe that piece of land is theres of Israel.
IMO you cannot necessarily compare palestinians to the whole of the middle east. The palestinians have a very sick culture of death that they have promoted (and been rewarded for) for decades.

Quote:
Four suicide bombings kill 175 in Iraq

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070814/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
And who is this that did this??? Al Queda terrorists did this, not the people of iraq. In fact most suicide bombs in Iraq are Al Queda and foreign, not internal. Al Queda continues to try and instigate civil war there. That's why IF we leave it will be because Al Queda defeated us.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote