View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 11:21 PM   #724
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Although I'm not a big wood fan I must admit I'll take him all day every day over Powell.

But as you stated I think it's personal between him and Kidd

However I also find it curious that neither Luka or Kyrie have to come to his defense and called out the coaching staff for the decisions not to play or even start him for the betterment of the team.

Do you guys remember when kidd, Terry and Dirk all called out Rick for not starting DeShawn Stevens and by the playoffs Rick had listened

Why hasn't Luka or Kyrie stood up for Wood if he's obvious their best big?
I suppose that isn't a bad point. I think Luka was talking up Wood in the beginning. Maybe Wood is a locker room cancer along with Kidd. I just feel like Wood was never really given confidence to be our best big from Kidd.

But Luka is also pally pals with Dwight, so I'm not sure he'd openly advocate for him to sit over Wood.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote