View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 03:16 AM   #70
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, FINtastic, I'm just saying that through of all my criticism, I've never started a "hate" thread about anyone, even the coach. And I've certainly never seen such a thread--started by me or by anyone else--be stickied. This is disheartening to me.

I think we can all rail on certain people at certain times. But to sticky a "hate" thread is simply not positive. This thread makes me sick. It makes me want to puke. It's one to thing to call out Stackhouse (for one bad play in an entire game). It's another thing to sticky a thread filled with "hate."

I just don't like the turn Mavs fans have taken. There seems to be a lot of misplaced anger.

To answer your specific question, I really don't remember spreading a lot of vitriol (among the heaps of vitriol I have spewed) on Marquis. I seem to recall kinda liking the guy. But still and all, Stackhouse has far more skins on the wall than Daniels could dream of having.

I tend to keep my vitriol focused toward management and coaching. I guess I can't help myself, but I tend to support the guys on the court.

That's why a thread like this makes me want to puke.

Last edited by chumdawg; 11-07-2006 at 03:17 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote